Welcome Guest | |
Submit Your Sourcing Requirement
Advanced Search Filtersdown arrow
Buy Requirement for 'Copper Millberry'
Invoice me for the trial order of 60tons, and if the 60tons get to warehouse we pay the trucks driver on spot. & is possible to also make 20% payment right away, after SGS testing we are paying the rest 80%.
Additional Information Provided by Buyer
Estimated Order Quantity
60 Tons
Accepted Delivery Time
Source from Country
Cameroon, Nigeria
Contact Name: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Company: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +(xxx)-xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +(xxx)-xxx-xxxxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx
Yaounde, Cameroon
Please review the Buyer's Requirement. If your company can serve the request, please respond immediately with a quote/request for more information.
Respond Now
Send Quote
contact buyer