Henan Jianhui Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in Zhengzhou which is the center of national transportation hubs. Our factory is located in Longhu Town, Economic Development Zone, Xinzheng City, Henan Province. It has superior geographical position, convenient transportation and perfect ancillary processing facilities.
Company as an industry and trade integrated steel enterprise had been registered and approved by the relevant state departments. Mainly products are cold rolled sheets, chilled rolls, pickling board head, tinplates, chrome plates and the canning process, and provide one-stop service includes cutting, printing, canning and production quality control.
Electrolytic Tin Plate (ETP) consists of cold-rolled sheet steel (black plate steel) with a thickness 0.14~0.60 mm. It owes its name to an ultra-thin coating of tin which imparts a whitish gloss to the material. This coating is electrolytically applied and protects the material from corrosion.
Tinplate is used worldwide in the manufacture of cans for food, beverage and general line (chemical or technical) products.
A) Cans for human food, pet food, beverage
B) Specialty and promotional packaging
C) Paint cans
D) Aerosol cans
GB/T2520-2008, JIS G3303, DIN EN10203-91, ASTM 624/626
1) Steel Type: MR, L, R, SPCC, Q195, 08AL
2) Thickness: 0.14 mm- 0.6 mm
3) Width: 50-1050 mm
4) Inside Dia: 406/508 mm
5) Tin coating weight: 2.8/2.8, 2.8/5.6, 5.6/5.6, or base on customers's requirement
6) Coil diameter: ID 420/ 508mm, OD from 1, 000 to 1, 250mm
7) Temper: T2, T2.5, T3 T3.5 T4 T5, DR8, DR9
8) Annealing: BA, CA
9) Surface Finish: Bright, stone, silver and matt with passivation treatment; DOS oil
10) Packaging Details: Anti-rust paper, corner protected; Seaworthy standard export packing
11) Delivery time: 20-25 days
INQUIRIES AND ORDERS:
When inquiring about an order the Tinplate, please give the following information in as much details as possible. Sufficient information will be better enable us to meet your requirements to your complete satisfaction.
1. TINPLATE SPECIFICATIONS
A) Steel Type
B) Dimensions (T x W x L)
C) Tin Coating Weight
E) Surface Finish required
2. END USES
3. PACKAGING AND MARKING REQUIREMENT
4. DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS
ANY OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE USEFUL IN SUPPLYING THE MOST SUITABLE PRODUCTS