Dear sir, we are a copper cathodes soft offerCommodities:No1 copper cathodes 99.99%
• Commodity: Electrolytic Copper Cathodes Purity 99.99%.
• Origin: Congo.
• Loading Port: Dar es salaam
• Chemical Composition: Given Below.
• Packaging: Bundles.
• First shipment: 1000 M/T
• Monthly Quantity: 2000 M/T or more X 12 months
• Price: LME -30%
• Payment instrument: BG (Bank Guarantee) or SBLC Via the use of a Swift MT760
• The above prices is FOB
• Destinations: to be nominated by the buyer.
• Inspection: SGS, Alfred Knight, Alex Steward
1. Seller Submits FCO for Buyer’s Signature/Stamp and return.
2. Seller sends Buyer Draft Contract.
3. Buyer and Seller sign contract stamp it and send it to each other through electronic mail. They will change original copies exchanged face to face or via express mail.
4. Buyer issues a BG or SBLC - MT760. To seller nominated bank (financier bank)
5. Inspection by SGS or Alfred Knight for Quality and Quantity
6. Seller through his agent ships the goods to buyer destination.
7. Payment 100% by mt103 after departure of vessel at presentation of the B/L, SGS report and all shipping document at seller bank
-Second procedure suggestion
If buyer can not open the payment instrument (BG or SBLC)we request buyer only for the first delivery to pay for the Taxes at theLoading port as a good faith to demonstrate his commitment in this businessbecause the amount of commitment fees, will cover local Taxes at the loading port, buyer will pay this amount not to us but directly to the Tanzania authority if we conclude the trial shipment smoothly from the second deliver no commitment fees
.because buyer will pay in advance for the Taxes, as security for his money we are
Willing to give collateral in form of Gold, buyer will keep our Gold
and once the shipment completed and buyer receive the B/L, buyer will
return our Gold
.for a trial shipment of 1000 M/T
1. Buyer and seller signs it, stamp it and send it to each other through electronic mail. They will change original copies face to face or via express mail.
2. Buyer is welcome in Dar es Salaam to verify the existence of the goods
3. Buyer will pay a commitment fees only for the THE FIRST SHIPMENT, which amount will cover local charges and will be deducted from the value of the goods at the final payment
4. Seller will give collateral in form of gold against the amount of commitment fees; BUYER will return the Gold (collateral) to seller after the arrival of the copper at buyer destination
5. Inspection of goods begins by SEAMIC/ Alex Stewart
6. Loading into the vessel
7. Payment within 14 days after the arrival of the goods at destination by T/t
-from the second delivery of 3000 M/T and more per month X 12
1. No commitment fees from buyer
2. Loading into the vessel
3. Payment option: 100% at destination by T/T