Buy Requirement for 'Wood Bed Rails'
We are looking for an America based manufacturer to produce bed rails (used to connect headboard to footboard). Most of these (over 90%) would be bolt on rails, and the rest (less than 10%) would be hook on rails.
These are generally about 76 inches long and 4-5 inches wide.
We are looking for a good quality wood, as these would be used for full size beds.
The rails would need to be stained (wood swatches can be provided) to make the beds. Most of these would be a cherry-type finish, espresso and white, although we would like to grow our line to include a few other color options.
These would need to be packaged for UPS/FedEx Shipping. A thin layer of padding/foam/styrofoam (to avoid damages in shipping) in a "shipping-approved" box, with "shipping approved" tape.
We are very early in our business, but we expect to purchase over 100 rails on our initial purchase, and then 300-500 per month for the first few months. After a year, we expect sales to be at about 1000-1500 pairs of rails per month, if not more.
Additional Information Provided by Buyer
Estimated Order Quantity
Accepted Delivery Time
Source from Country
Posted on : 27 Mar, 2014
Contact Name: xxxxxxxxxxxx
raleigh, United States
Price: 5 Credits for viewing this Buyer's contact details (1 credit = $1).
Note: Purchasing of this lead will make the full contact details visible to you for sending response to buyer.
Please review the Buyer's Requirement. If your company can serve the request, please respond immediately with a quote/request for more information.
View other Buy Offers matching your requirement.
To unlock this Buyer Requirement/Sourcing Requirement, Please Login.
You do not have enough Credits to proceed, please buy the credits.
5 Toboc Credits are required to Unlock this Buyer Offer (Sourcing Requirement) and view the Contact Information of the Buyer.
Please note that, Toboc.com does not assure that Buyer is Genuine, though we make all efforts to filter out the non-serious Buyers. Do you wish to continue?