How to request a quote for a specified product?
As a Buyer, you will come across products on Toboc.com that you might wish to purchase. These products as posted by Suppliers might match your specific Buy Requirement. How to go about purchasing this product? You start by requesting a quote from the associated Supplier.
1. On the top navigational panel on the Homepage, select the 'Products' tab.
2. Enter the product name (Eg-Rice) in the Search option and click on the 'Search' button.
3. The results that are relevant to your search are listed below.
4. Clicking on the ‘One Product per Profile’ option on the left hand side navigation panel will display only one product from individual Supplier.
5. You can utilise the ‘Add to Compare’ option to compare between two Products.
6. You can click on the ‘Get a Quote’ button to request the Seller for a quote. The following page is displayed before you. Complete the form with the following details-
- Product- This detail is pre-selected and cannot be edited.
- Requirement Detail- Provide key information like product specifications, features, application of product, etc that details your requirement clearly.
- Estimated Quantity- Enter the quantity/volume required. Assign the proper unit.
- My Requirement is- State the urgency of your requirement (options are Immediate, within 2 weeks and within one month).
- Kindly note that, the field ‘Preferred Suppliers from’ allows you to select upto two countries from where you would like to receive trade enquiries from Suppliers listed under those countries.
7. Further, provide all the contact details are required.
8. Next, click on the ‘Submit Now’ button to register your request for a quote. The Seller will respond back to you soon, with the required details.