How to find Relevant Buyers or Suppliers for Trade Partnerships?
Are you a Seller? Looking for prospective Buyers for your posted products? Finding your targeted Buyers is very easy on Toboc.com. Just follow these simple steps-
1. On the top navigational bar, select ‘Buy Offers’. All the Buy Requirements posted on Toboc.com, by reliable Buyers from 190+ countries around the world are listed here.
2. Insert a search query in the box. This could ideally be the product that you are selling (Eg- Rice, Rubber, etc). Click on the Search button.
3. Displayed before you are results for your search query- these Buy Requirements match the products you are selling, and thus, contact the associated Buyer could lead to a profitable trade partnership.
4. Next, select a Buyer that interests you and click on the ‘Contact Now’ button.
5. The next page provides detailed information about this Buyer. A specified amount of Toboc Credits will be deducted from your account to view this contact details- if you are low on Toboc Credits then you must Buy Credits first. Now, you can contact the Buyer directly to initiate a Trade Partnership.
6. Finally, look out for responses from interested Buyers in your Toboc.com Inbox.
Are you a Buyer? Looking for the choicest Products that match your strict requirements with regards to Quality, Time and Money? Finding Suppliers is very easy on Toboc.com. Just follow these simple steps-
You can start by posting a Buy Requirement. After it has been manually verified, this Buy Requirement will be listed under the ‘Buy Offers’ tab and will be prominently visible to Suppliers who are looking to sell products that are relevant to you.
How to post a Buy Requirement? Click here
Alternatively, you can directly search for Suppliers who are selling products that you wish to purchase. Follow these steps-
1. On the top navigational panel on the Homepage, select the 'Products' tab.
2. Enter the product name (Eg-Rice) in the Search option and click on the 'Search' button.
3. The results that are relevant to your search are listed below.
4. Clicking on the ‘One Product per Profile’ option on the left hand side navigation panel will display only one product from individual Supplier.
5. You can utilise the ‘Add to Compare’ option to compare between two Products.
6. You can click on the ‘Get a Quote’ button to request the Seller for a quote. The following page is displayed before you. Complete the form with the following details-
- Product- Enter the common market name of the product.
- Requirement Detail- Provide key information like product specifications, features, application of product, etc that details your requirement clearly.
- Estimated Quantity- Enter the quantity/volume required. Assign the proper unit.
- My Requirement is- State the urgency of your requirement (options are Immediate, within 2 weeks and within one month).
- Further, provide all the contact details are required.
- Kindly note that, the field ‘Preferred Suppliers from’ allows you to select upto two countries from where you would like to receive trade enquiries from Suppliers listed under those countries.
7. Next, click on the ‘Submit Now’ button to register your request for a quote. The Seller will respond back to you soon, with the required details.