Your Toboc Inbox lists trade enquiries, and messages relating to ‘Send a Quote’, ‘Buy Requirements’ related E-mails and ‘Respond Now’. These messages are sent to you by other Toboc.com members or by the Toboc customer support team. The simple interface allows you to read and delete your messages as well as block certain members from sending you messages in the future. Just like the popular email services you use, the messages and their replies are stored in a threaded format that allows you to read the entire conversation without shifting between Sent and Received messages.
When should you Block somebody from sending messages to you?
If a Toboc member sends you bulk, spam, self-promotional, advertising or abusive messages, block immediately. You can similarly mark these unwanted messages as Spam. Also, kindly report this type of behaviour from other Toboc members at email@example.com.
How to access your Inbox?
- First, login to your My Business Account (MBA) page using your username and password
- On the left hand side navigational panel, access Message Center.
- Clicking on this provides the link to your Inbox.
Your Inbox includes the following components,
1. Clicking on this button takes the user to the main Inbox page. This serves as revert button from the individual message pages to the main Inbox page.
2. When a message is selected (using the check box provided at the extreme left end against individual messages- in the Inbox page view) and this button is clicked, the sender of this message is automatically added to the user’s Address Book.
3. Clicking on this button deletes a message (including all the threaded messages associated with this deleted message).
4. When this button is clicked, after a message is selected, the sender of this particular message will be blocked and cannot forward any more messages to the user.
5. Clicking on this ‘Spam’ button will mark all selected messages as SPAM. These messages will be immediately removed from the user’s Inbox.
6. Sender’s Name- Displays the name of the Toboc Member who sent you the message.
7. Subject- Displays the subject of the message as supplied by the sender.
8. Date- Displays the date and time when the message was received by you.
9. Page Selection- On default the Inbox page can display 10 messages. If the total number of messages exceed this number than messages are displayed in additional pages that can be easily selected using this selection option.
10. Threaded View- Messages that are conversations (with a series of to and fro messages) are displayed in a threaded format for easy access by the user.
11. As a Toboc Member you need to use Toboc Credits for unlock a buy offer to contact a Buyer.
Your Inbox only contains messages as forwarded by Toboc members or the Toboc team.