Import & Export Criteria
The ‘Import & Export’ Criteria page addresses the vital details concerning the Importer(Buyer) or Exporter(Seller) or Importer & Exporter(Broker) status of a member. When a Toboc member posts the details of his company under the Update Company Info (access this page under the My Profile and Products topic on your ‘My Business Account’ page), the Import & Export Criteria option appears as the second page wherein additional information about the company status needs to be provided.
How to access the ‘Import & Export Criteria’ page?
Firstly, login to your 'My Business Account' page using your Username and Password. On the left hand side panel, listed below the My Profile and Products topic, you will find the link to Import & Export Criteria.
Alternatively, as mentioned above, you can access the Update Company Info page, complete the form and click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button. As the next step, you will be directed to the Import & Export Criteria page.
If you are an Exporter or Seller, the following Export Criteria are presented to you (image as above)-
- Export Experience: State your company’s overall experience as an exporter.
- Principal Export countries: Select your preferred exporting countries.
- % of Turnover from Export: What percentage of your profits comes from products that you export?
- Main Clients: Kindly name some of your important clients.
- Incoterms: Select your company’s incoterms with regards to exports and related trading.
- Average production time from order: select a production time required in terms of the delivery of your export order.
- Minimum order amount: Kindly select the minimum amount for which you will accept an export order.
- Shipping Port: Name the nearest Shipping or Airport wherein an export order can be shipped.
- Monthly Production Capacity- Select your monthly production capacity in terms of US Dollars, number of items that can be produced and overall production volume.
- Delay of payment in practise: What is an acceptable delay in payment with regards to your company’s policies?
- Payment Modes: A selection of payment options is provided, kindly select options that are comfortable for your company through a trading opportunity.
- Preferred Currencies: Select international currencies that your company prefers when paying or getting paid through a trading opportunity.
- Principal export Region: Select a geographic area you do business with.
- Preferred language(s) for Business: Select languages that your company is comfortable with when dealing with trading opportunities.
Press the ‘Submit’ button to save all your entered information. Any Toboc member coming to your profile page will now see this updated information. You can also check your updated profile as seen by other members by clicking the Preview your Profile link on your My Business Account (MBA) page.